You don't have to pay the cancellation fees or restocking fees if you cancel an order which is in-transit as long as you place a new order.
Articles in this section
- What is the return policy on JB-Non Branded mattresses?
- If I cancel an order which is in-transit, do I have to pay cancellation fees or restocking fees?
- Do you refurbish furniture as well?
- What is your return policy?
- What does the warranty cover?
- What is the wait time on warranty call backs?
- Do you provide Fabric by the Yard?
- If there is an issue with my furniture that is covered under warranty will Joybird replace it?
- Why do I need to fill out the claim form and submit photos if my issue isn’t easily seen in photos or video?
- If my furniture is damaged or stained in my home, what options do I have through warranty?