In such a case, you would have to place a new order with Affirm or Credit Card and continue to make your payments until the new one is delivered and the original order item is picked up. Once the original order item is picked up then we can process the refund. The amount refunded depends on the condition of the product returned.
Articles in this section
- How does your exchange and refund process work when I have placed my original order with Affirm and want to do an exchange for a different item?
- How much does financing cost?
- What types of payment do you accept?
- Do you offer financing or layaway plans?
- Will I be charged for the full total at time I place order or when it ships?
- Will I pay sales tax?
- Can I combine sale discounts & coupon code?
- When is your next Sale?
- Can I refer family and friends?
- How do I check my gift card balance?