We currently do not remove furniture from your home unless it is a Joybird piece that you are returning or exchanging. There are several services available from other companies if you are looking to resell your existing piece though.
Articles in this section
- Can I choose to have my piece made without tufting?
- Can you choose different legs?
- Can you customize the firmness of a Joybird piece?
- Do you carry replacement parts in the showroom?
- Can I order something even if it is out of stock and not showing up on the website?
- Do you take away old furniture when you deliver my order?
- Why are some fabrics more expensive than others?
- Do you have all of the fabrics on display in the showroom?
- Do you ever sell floor models?
- Do have decor items in stock to walk out with?