The pricing for a particular fabric is dependent on a variety of things (for example: the material, the weave, the color, "pet friendliness", and stain resistance). Also the difference between each pricing tier for fabrics is dependent on the item being order as it is determined by how much fabric is being used. If you are curious, you can select the fabric you are interested in on a product page to see what the price would be with that fabric.
Articles in this section
- Can I choose to have my piece made without tufting?
- Can you choose different legs?
- Can you customize the firmness of a Joybird piece?
- Do you carry replacement parts in the showroom?
- Can I order something even if it is out of stock and not showing up on the website?
- Do you take away old furniture when you deliver my order?
- Why are some fabrics more expensive than others?
- Do you have all of the fabrics on display in the showroom?
- Do you ever sell floor models?
- Do have decor items in stock to walk out with?