Yes, you may cancel your protection plan. However, if you decide that you do need the protection plan, you can always re-add it at any time prior to your delivery.
Articles in this section
- Is there is a price limit for technicians having to repair/replace/clean stains with the protection plan?
- What types of spills and accidents does the Protection Plan cover?
- How many times can I use the Protection Plan?
- Do I have to pay a deductible to use the Protection Plan?
- Can I cancel my Protection Plan before my item is delivered?
- I had an accident! How do I use my Protection Plan?
- Can I purchase the Protection Plan after my items have already been delivered?
- How long is the Protection Plan good for?
- How is this Protection Plan different from your warranty?