Most of our furniture comes standard with our limited lifetime warranty. This type of coverage applies only to manufacturer’s defects and generally covers the foundational elements integral to the life of your furniture such as wood frames, springs, joints, bases, legs, and hardware. We also offer a 3-Year warranty on all our fabrics, foam seaming and tufting. You can view our entire warranty policy here, https://joybird.com/warranty/The Furniture Protection Plan by Serveco (SCS) covers your furniture for issues and accidents that arise from normal household use, like accidental spills and stains.
Articles in this section
- Is there is a price limit for technicians having to repair/replace/clean stains with the protection plan?
- What types of spills and accidents does the Protection Plan cover?
- How many times can I use the Protection Plan?
- Do I have to pay a deductible to use the Protection Plan?
- Can I cancel my Protection Plan before my item is delivered?
- I had an accident! How do I use my Protection Plan?
- Can I purchase the Protection Plan after my items have already been delivered?
- How long is the Protection Plan good for?
- How is this Protection Plan different from your warranty?