Our warranty covers manufacturing defects, or damages that occurred during shipping. Damages noticed upon delivery should be reported right away to be considered covered under warranty. Any damages that occur in-home, or that are not reported in a timely manner, will not be covered. We do offer protection plans that cover accidental in-home damages, you can view details here: https://joybird.com/furniture-protection-plan/
Articles in this section
- What is the return policy on JB-Non Branded mattresses?
- If I cancel an order which is in-transit, do I have to pay cancellation fees or restocking fees?
- Do you refurbish furniture as well?
- What is your return policy?
- What does the warranty cover?
- What is the wait time on warranty call backs?
- Do you provide Fabric by the Yard?
- If there is an issue with my furniture that is covered under warranty will Joybird replace it?
- Why do I need to fill out the claim form and submit photos if my issue isn’t easily seen in photos or video?
- If my furniture is damaged or stained in my home, what options do I have through warranty?