In an effort to eliminate harsh chemicals to our products, the majority of our materials aren’t treated to be stain-resistant unless otherwise stated. As such, we do not recommend the application of products such as Scotchgard on our furniture. Please note that the application of any stain-resistant product will void the warranty of the item.
Articles in this section
- Does your modular sofas come with clips?
- How tall are your bed platform/slats from the ground?
- Do you use split grain leather hides in your product?
- What is Decide Later?
- Are your fabrics treated to be stain-resistant?
- Where are your items made/sourced from?
- Do you offer Swatches?
- What fabrics do you recommend for homes with pets?
- How do I clean my fabric?
- Are cushion covers removable?