In order to submit a request for any type of repair or replacement we need to show a supporting reason. A photo is required as part of that support. Even if the issue is not easily seen in photos or video we still need you to provide that in order for us to respond with the best next steps.
Articles in this section
- What is the return policy on JB-Non Branded mattresses?
- If I cancel an order which is in-transit, do I have to pay cancellation fees or restocking fees?
- Do you refurbish furniture as well?
- What is your return policy?
- What does the warranty cover?
- What is the wait time on warranty call backs?
- Do you provide Fabric by the Yard?
- If there is an issue with my furniture that is covered under warranty will Joybird replace it?
- Why do I need to fill out the claim form and submit photos if my issue isn’t easily seen in photos or video?
- If my furniture is damaged or stained in my home, what options do I have through warranty?