Once your order is on it's way to you it can take a few days for tracking to generate with the carrier, as soon as the tracking is available it will be emailed to you. Transit time is 7-14 business days, depending on where you live, and once your order arrives with the local delivery team they will call you directly to set a delivery date. This way you can be prepared to accept your new furniture!
Articles in this section
- What happens after my order has shipped?
- Can I set a specific delivery date & time?
- How much is shipping?
- How long will it take to receive my order?
- Does delivery include set-up?
- How accurate is the delivery estimate?
- Will the delivery team take away my old sofa?
- How will I know if my furniture will fit through my door?
- What do I do if my furniture does not fit during delivery?
- What are the shipping and delivery options?