It depends on the collection! If the collection has tufting, the tufting goes through the cushion cover and the cushion which holds the cushion cover in place. Even for cushions with covers that can be removed, we would suggest trying to spot clean before removing the cushion cover as the covers can be difficult to remove and replace. You can learn more about fabric cleaning and care here.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer Swatches?
- What fabrics do you recommend for homes with pets?
- How do I clean my fabric?
- Are cushion covers removable?
- Are your products made with PBDEs (flame retardants)?
- Do you use hardwoods?
- How comfortable is the foam?
- How do I clean slipcovers?
- What are your fabrics made of?
- What is the weight limit on your furniture?