It depends on the collection! If the collection has tufting, the tufting goes through the cushion cover and the cushion which holds the cushion cover in place. Even for cushions with covers that can be removed, we would suggest trying to spot clean before removing the cushion cover as the covers can be difficult to remove and replace. You can learn more about fabric cleaning and care here.
Articles in this section
- Does your modular sofas come with clips?
- How tall are your bed platform/slats from the ground?
- Do you use split grain leather hides in your product?
- What is Decide Later?
- Are your fabrics treated to be stain-resistant?
- Where are your items made/sourced from?
- Do you offer Swatches?
- What fabrics do you recommend for homes with pets?
- How do I clean my fabric?
- Are cushion covers removable?