Each fabric has its own cleaning code, either W or S. The W means that you should use only water-based upholstery cleaning products. The S code indicates that you should clean without water using only a dry-cleaning solvent. Please see our fabric guide page to determine how to best clean your fabric.
Articles in this section
- Does your modular sofas come with clips?
- How tall are your bed platform/slats from the ground?
- Do you use split grain leather hides in your product?
- What is Decide Later?
- Are your fabrics treated to be stain-resistant?
- Where are your items made/sourced from?
- Do you offer Swatches?
- What fabrics do you recommend for homes with pets?
- How do I clean my fabric?
- Are cushion covers removable?