The composition of our fabrics are great at resisting stains and are made for household use. Each fabric has its own cleaning code, either W or S. The W means that you should use only water-based upholstery cleaning products. The S code indicates that you should clean without water using only a dry-cleaning solvent. Please see our fabric guide page to determine how to best clean your fabric.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer Swatches?
- What fabrics do you recommend for homes with pets?
- How do I clean my fabric?
- Are cushion covers removable?
- Are your products made with PBDEs (flame retardants)?
- Do you use hardwoods?
- How comfortable is the foam?
- How do I clean slipcovers?
- What are your fabrics made of?
- What is the weight limit on your furniture?