If you chose "in-home delivery" during checkout, all items are delivered inside the room of your choice and unpackaged. Some exceptions might be our bed, bookcase, and wall-unit collections, which require simple assembly. Single-item orders of chairs or ottomans are shipped to your front door for free, but are not taken inside unless you choose to upgrade during checkout.
Articles in this section
- What happens after my order has shipped?
- Can I set a specific delivery date & time?
- How much is shipping?
- How long will it take to receive my order?
- Does delivery include set-up?
- Is return shipping really free?
- How accurate is the delivery estimate?
- Will the delivery team take away my old sofa?
- How will I know if my furniture will fit through my door?
- What do I do if my furniture does not fit during delivery?