If "In-Home Delivery" is selected during checkout, all items are delivered inside the room of your choice and unpackaged. Some exceptions might be, bookshelves and wall-unit collections, which require more advanced assembly. Orders that are shipped with "Curbside Delivery" will be left at your front step or door but not brought inside.
Articles in this section
- What happens after my order has shipped?
- Can I set a specific delivery date & time?
- How much is shipping?
- How long will it take to receive my order?
- Does delivery include set-up?
- How accurate is the delivery estimate?
- Will the delivery team take away my old sofa?
- How will I know if my furniture will fit through my door?
- What do I do if my furniture does not fit during delivery?
- What are the shipping and delivery options?