None of our foam or fabrics contain PBDE (flame retardants) and they are certified to be free of toxic gases. The current suppliers we work with test our materials to ensure they are free of any toxic substances and we will do our best to continue to partner with companies that can meet those standards.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer Swatches?
- What fabrics do you recommend for homes with pets?
- How do I clean my fabric?
- Are cushion covers removable?
- Are your products made with PBDEs (flame retardants)?
- Do you use hardwoods?
- How comfortable is the foam?
- How do I clean slipcovers?
- What are your fabrics made of?
- What is the weight limit on your furniture?