Cushion type will vary depending on the collection. Most of our collections use our seat and back cushions contain 2.0-lb, high-density foam cores wrapped in a softer plush foam. The overall cushioning is both very comfortable and offers excellent support. The high-density cores help the cushions remain strong and durable over time, while the plush outer layer provides the comfort and composition found in high-end upholstered goods. It’s the best of both worlds! Certain frames offer Trillium, a down alternative, or fiberfill on the back cushions, making them extra soft. Please ask a customer service rep if you have specific questions on specific frames.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer Swatches?
- What fabrics do you recommend for homes with pets?
- How do I clean my fabric?
- Are cushion covers removable?
- Are your products made with PBDEs (flame retardants)?
- Do you use hardwoods?
- How comfortable is the foam?
- How do I clean slipcovers?
- What are your fabrics made of?
- What is the weight limit on your furniture?