If you'd like to order and get that sale price, but would prefer to wait on selecting your fabric, we offer a "decide later" option just for this very situation. Once you receive your swatches, email or call us to let us know what fabric made the cut for your new furniture. Be sure to include your order number when you contact us. Some fabrics do have an additional charge which will be applied when your order is updated. You’ll receive a final email confirmation with your fabric selections and from there, your order moves into production scheduling. Woohoo!
Articles in this section
- What is the return policy on JB-Non Branded mattresses?
- If I cancel an order which is in-transit, do I have to pay cancellation fees or restocking fees?
- Do you refurbish furniture as well?
- What is your return policy?
- What does the warranty cover?
- What is the wait time on warranty call backs?
- Do you provide Fabric by the Yard?
- If there is an issue with my furniture that is covered under warranty will Joybird replace it?
- Why do I need to fill out the claim form and submit photos if my issue isn’t easily seen in photos or video?
- If my furniture is damaged or stained in my home, what options do I have through warranty?