If you'd like to order and get that sale price, but would prefer to wait on selecting your fabric, we offer a "decide later" option just for this very situation. Once you receive your swatches, email or call us to let us know what fabric made the cut for your new furniture. Be sure to include your order number when you contact us. Some fabrics do have an additional charge which will be applied when your order is updated. You’ll receive a final email confirmation with your fabric selections and from there, your order moves into production scheduling. Woohoo!
Articles in this section
- How can I place an order?
- How do I check the status of my order?
- How often will status updates be sent to me?
- What are the Build Updates?
- Can I change something on my order?
- Can I exchange my item for a different model?
- Can I order and change my fabric after receiving the fabric swatches?
- I have an issue with an item, how do I handle that?
- How will I know that you received my order?
- I have questions, can I call to place my order?