Once you place your order online, you’ll receive an order confirmation via email with all of your order details such as an exact description of what you ordered and estimated arrival dates to help you prepare for your new furniture. We encourage you to thoroughly review your order confirmation, paying close attention to your shipping address, phone number, and delivery method.
Articles in this section
- What is the return policy on JB-Non Branded mattresses?
- If I cancel an order which is in-transit, do I have to pay cancellation fees or restocking fees?
- Do you refurbish furniture as well?
- What is your return policy?
- What does the warranty cover?
- What is the wait time on warranty call backs?
- Do you provide Fabric by the Yard?
- If there is an issue with my furniture that is covered under warranty will Joybird replace it?
- Why do I need to fill out the claim form and submit photos if my issue isn’t easily seen in photos or video?
- If my furniture is damaged or stained in my home, what options do I have through warranty?