Because some of our products are built to order, we don’t keep stock of any items or materials. Pre-production is when we place the orders for all the materials for your order. Once all the materials arrive at our facility, your order is scheduled and assigned a week for production. Once your order begins production, you’ll begin to receive the build updates via email.
Articles in this section
- How can I place an order?
- How do I check the status of my order?
- How often will status updates be sent to me?
- What are the Build Updates?
- Can I change something on my order?
- Can I exchange my item for a different model?
- Can I order and change my fabric after receiving the fabric swatches?
- I have an issue with an item, how do I handle that?
- How will I know that you received my order?
- I have questions, can I call to place my order?