All scheduling for delivery is done with the shipping companies that we use to ship our furniture. Keep in mind, scheduling requires a lot of coordination with drivers/delivery teams; although they offer multiple days and time slots, they aren’t available for delivery just any date and time. You’ll get a call from the shipping company as soon as your product scans into the local facility responsible for delivering your product. This process can take 2-3 business days once the product has arrived to the final-mile facility.
Articles in this section
- What happens after my order has shipped?
- Can I set a specific delivery date & time?
- How much is shipping?
- How long will it take to receive my order?
- Does delivery include set-up?
- Is return shipping really free?
- How accurate is the delivery estimate?
- Will the delivery team take away my old sofa?
- How will I know if my furniture will fit through my door?
- What do I do if my furniture does not fit during delivery?