All scheduling for delivery is done by the shipping companies that we use to ship our furniture. Keep in mind, scheduling requires a lot of coordination with drivers/delivery teams; although they offer multiple day and time slots, they aren’t available for delivery just any date and time. Normal delivery windows will occur Monday thru Friday 8am-5pm. As soon as your product is scanned in at the local facility responsible for delivering your product you’ll get a call from the shipping company. Once the product arrives at the final-mile facility it can take an additional 2-3 days for a scheduling phone call to be made.
Articles in this section
- What happens after my order has shipped?
- Can I set a specific delivery date & time?
- How much is shipping?
- How long will it take to receive my order?
- Does delivery include set-up?
- Is return shipping really free?
- How accurate is the delivery estimate?
- Will the delivery team take away my old sofa?
- How will I know if my furniture will fit through my door?
- What do I do if my furniture does not fit during delivery?