It’s recommended that you have your area cleared before your new furniture arrives. The delivery team will not remove any old furniture and should not be involved in any detailed moving of existing furniture due to liability. The delivery teams will not take away any old pieces as, in most cases, they have full trucks to make several deliveries within a day.
Articles in this section
- What is the shipping policy for JB-Non Branded Mattresses?
- What is the charge for additional flight of stairs at the time of delivery?
- What happens after my order has shipped?
- Can I set a specific delivery date & time?
- How much is shipping?
- How long will it take to receive my order?
- Does delivery include set-up?
- How accurate is the delivery estimate?
- Will the delivery team take away my old sofa?
- How will I know if my furniture will fit through my door?